The Digital Content intern will be responsible for assisting with digital management of artist and label clients, special data projects and quality control. Job functions will include: working within our proprietary Content Management System, SymphonicMS and more.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining our team as a Digital Content support.
Qualifications & requirements
- Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) skills a must
- Passionate about the music industry, specifically indie and/or electronic music (including EDM)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Own a laptop computer
- Ability to work in our Tampa, FL office
All positions are currently unpaid, however, this is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in online media, technology and development in the music industry.
All interested candidates can apply by sending resume and cover letter to: