Symphonic Distribution is one of the leading independent digital music distributors to stores such as iTunes, Beatport, Amazon, and more. We provide our clients, independent artist and record labels, access to hundreds of digital and mobile outlets around the world, and created unique opportunities for them to exploit their music and generate more revenue from it. We are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining our team as a Graphic Design Intern.
- Designing of in-house web-based and print graphics
- Social media designs such as promo images, campaigns + more
- Create and edit presentation material
- Updates to the Symphonic site and affiliated brands
Skills & requirements
- Seeking Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Understanding of graphic design principles and methods
- Understanding Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with HTML or WordPress a plus
- Ability to generate content ideas quickly and to think visually
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Own a laptop computer
- Ability to work 20-30 hours a week in our Tampa offices
Nice to haves
- Ability to work independently
- Copywriting/writing skills a plus
- Knowledge of social media and marketing strategies
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
- A quick learner with a solid understanding of social media platforms
- Fun attitude!
All positions are currently unpaid, however, this is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in online media and learn more the music industry and media.
All interested candidates can apply by sending resume and cover letter to: