Symphonic Blog Editor Intern
Symphonic Distribution is one of the leading independent digital music distributors to stores such as iTunes, Beatport, Amazon, and more. We provide our clients, independent artist and record labels, access to hundreds of digital and mobile outlets around the world, and created unique opportunities for them to exploit their music and generate more revenue from it.
• Generate ideas for new features and collaborative posts.
• Edit, format, and proofread articles + perform layout checking tasks and editorial research.
• Editorial coordination, including planning and communicating with industry professionals, bloggers, and partner organizations.
• Research market trends and advise editorial team on trends.
• Degree seeking in Bachelor’s degree in a related field, and strong research, proofreading and writing skills.
• A quick learner with a solid understanding of social media platforms and blogging tools.
• Ability to function in a fast paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate well.
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit.
• Ability to generate content ideas quickly and to think visually
Nice to haves:
• Experience with HTML, Photoshop and/or other design skills
All writing positions are currently unpaid, however this is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in online media and learn more about good social media marketing practices.
All interested candidates can apply by sending resume and cover letter to:
Interactive Marketing Manager