Symphonic Distribution is one of the leading independent digital music distributors to stores such as iTunes, Beatport, Amazon, and more. We provide our clients, independent artist and record labels, access to hundreds of digital and mobile outlets around the world, and created unique opportunities for them to exploit their music and generate more revenue from it.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining our team as video production assistant interns.
- Editing footage of events and interviews creatively
- Synching multiple cameras and audios
- Create /edit images for company blog articles and posts
- Assist in office and on location shoots
- Research in pre-production planning
- Research for video concepts ideas
Skills & requirements
Mac Based Environment
- Adobe CC Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, After Effects
- Knowledge of editing, frame rates, converting, audio mixing
- Equipment knowledge to shoot and record video/audio
- Ability to work in our Tampa, FL office
Nice to have
- Samples of video work (School / Non-School)
- List of own video equipment
- Be in an art/video/communication/media school or program
- Working knowledge of video and/or animation production
- Fun attitude!
All positions are currently unpaid, however, this is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in video production and media production in the music industry.
All interested candidates can apply by sending resume, reel and cover letter to: email@example.com